As a church, we want you to be aware that we are watching and reviewing current news and best practices regarding Coronavirus.
With recent concerns, we are taking actions to ensure the safety and health of our guests. We will be sure to share more information as these plans develop within and around the church. We ultimately know that God is in control, yet want to do our part in keeping our church family as safe as possible when we come together to worship.
We are following the CDC's most current guidelines, and would like to remind our church of the following:
(For complete guidelines, please visit www.cdc.gov/covid19)
How can I help protect myself?
People can help protect themselves from respiratory illness with everyday preventive actions.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
If you are sick, to keep from spreading respiratory illness to others, you should:
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
What is Resonate doing specifically in response?
• All soap dispensers and hand sanitizers will be checked frequently to ensure they are filled and working.
• Tissue is available at each auditorium entrance.
• Extra cleaning and disinfecting after Sunday.
• Communion will be served in enclosed containers, to ensure a safe experience.
If you choose to stay home, there are plenty of ways to connect with and engage with Resonate’s community and events:
WATCH sermons online! Sunday’s recorded message is posted on Resonate's YouTube channel every Monday.
CONNECT with us! Submit your prayer requests online.
GIVE online! Submit your tithes and offerings online at resonatemovement.org/give as well as stay up-to-date with our publicly posted Financial Resources.
If you don’t already, feel free to like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram (Fremont, Hayward)! We aim to post regular encouraging content, event updates, and are available to answer any questions you might have. If you’re a member, don’t forget to join our Fremont & Hayward Members’ Groups on Facebook too, where you can post prayer requests, needs, and connect with your church family anytime.
Our regularly-updated website is full of great resources for you and your family, no matter where you’re at on your walk with Jesus!
Thank you for your cooperation and support as we pursue a joyful, healthy environment for all at Resonate Church!
We will be sure to send updates or changes to our procedures as they are needed.
It is a joy to serve you all,
Resonate Operations Team